Search My Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Highschool Graduate


I put together this slideshow for Danielle's graduation. It was fun, distracting and emotional to revisit all the fun she has brought to our lives. She's both beautiful inside and out. We're so proud of her for so many things and accomplishments, but mostly because she is sure of herself and her faith.
I wish I could share the letter of recommendation her History teacher wrote for her college application. It's so wonderful to have someone see the truth in your child and to see her for the great person she is. I will miss her when she's out of the house.... not the mess in her room, but I will miss her ;)
Enjoy the slideshow.... I tried not to make it too long, but it's very difficult to leave out photos.
Here's the link:
http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d879022k5194675o1/danielle

1 comment:

Seño Xti said...

Congrats to Danielle from the Crawley family! Great slide show!