Search My Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Who turned up the heat?!?!

Geez, I miss the spring weather. It just got hot today. Had to put on the AC and plan out my errands and park in the shade.
It's crazy how everyone makes a mad dash for the nearest OSH or Lowe's to get some pretty flowers, or to get those parts to fix the sprinklers. At least that's what we had to do.
Next weekend, I'll have be having company for Danielle's graduation party, so gotta get the lawn furniture cleaned up and maybe a new plant here and there.
I hunted around today for ideas for the decorations. I think I can make stuff.... it's easy when it's just a square for the grad hats ! I'll through them on a string and call it a streamer :) Save the money for the important things like food and wine and gifts.
Danielle's Senior prom is tonight. I'll post pictures later.
She looked so cute, I was surprised with the little Cinderella dress she chose. I love her in turquoise.

No comments: