Search My Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big number Birthday & Off-Road

Our friend had his 50th Birthday party this past Sat. I've only been to a couple, and they were very different. My brother had his last year, and it was very social with good drinks, laughs and food. This one was more about reminiscing, and looking back on his life. It was arranged by his wife, and done very well. They had him sit through a "Roast", too. It was very tame and tasteful (much to our disappointment) but they had alot of family with children there, so the 'roasters' were reserved. Danny is quite the jokester and well-humored individual, so he took his stance next to his friend, also.

Off-Road "Locked Out"

Our son Kyle and his friend have been putting in long hours at the shop. They're making his Toyota his off-road proto-type. Bending tube and pipe to make bumpers and tire mounts. It's very creative and hard work. After their trip to the Dirt Alliance Tour down in Riverside they are truly pumped up! Soon, I'll post photos on here or our website, dsadveng.com. He's picked out a name "LOCKED-OUT". They've been doing their own marketing and design, and looking for someone to make their logo and stickers for the vehicles and products. I'll most likely be his web designer, but i know they are researching that also. But, when all the quotes come in, I'm sure it'll fall back on me, I'm free after all. :) at least for now.

No comments: