Search My Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Fun



We made a quick fun-filled trip to Shaver this weekend.
Danny's sister has a beautful vacation home in
Appleridge Meadow just before Shaver.

We took a ride with the cousins to Bald Mountain.
From there you can view Shaver lake, and the surrounding valley.
It was a rough ride up to it, but well worth it.
We didn't want to go back down.
The view from Kyle's truck, Danny's was on his KTM in between us,
but not for long, he mostly went off the trail to blaze his own track.
In fact, so much that he lost us for about an hour.
Not to worry, he had fun searching us out.


An Old lookout for forest fires. National landmark.
We went to the top, but it's not recommended.
Great view from up there.



Me, Brent, Danielle & Jared.




View of Shaver Lake from on top of Bald Mountain.



In the Studio apartment..... nice!

Back at the house, it's all about great food, drinks and RockBand!!!
They have a studio for the teens and guests above their garage (sleeps 10-12),
so the kids have their own hangout.

Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy clan! Looks like you guys had a great Father's Day. I kinda forgot to call my dad the day of, but I think I have two really good excuses. Number 1: I sent him an e-card a few days before. Number 2: Father's Day was celebrated almost a full week before here (it's always on June 17th here, and in most of the world, I think). I don't think any of those really got me off the hook, though. Maybe he'll have forgiven me by the time I come home =)